OxiClean™ Multi-Purpose Baby Stain Remover
Gentle on clothes, tough on stains!
OxiClean™ Multi-Purpose Baby Stain Remover was created to be gentle on your baby’s washables while being tough on your messiest baby stains.
Add to every load to make your baby’s cloth diapers, bedding, clothes and accessories cleaner, whiter and brighter. The formula, which is specially made for babies, is perfume, dye and chlorine free!
- Helps remove tough laundry stains on cloth diapers, bedding, clothing, accessories & more!
- 100% perfume, dye & chlorine free
- Safe for all colours
- Whitens whites
- Brightens colours
- Safe to add to every load
- For extra stubborn stains soak in a concentrated solution of OxiClean™ Multi-Purpose Baby Stain Remover for best results
- Safe to use in both regular and High Efficiency washing machines
How to use this product:
- Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labelled dry clean only
- Not for use on jewellery, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint, or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item
- OxiClean™ works best in warm to hot water. If washing with cold water, first dissolve OxiClean™ in 16oz of warm to hot water. Add to cold water
- Treat stains while fresh. Always rinse well with cool water. Do not place fabric that has not been thoroughly rinsed in dryer
Some stains require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more OxiClean™ powder than directed increases the risk of colour loss.
Boost your detergent power in-wash
For Top Loaders:
- Fill washer with water
- Add OxiClean™ and detergent BEFORE adding laundry
Fill to line 1 for regular loads, or more for large or heavily soiled loads.
For HE machines:
- Add OxiClean™ to washer BEFORE adding laundry
- Do not mix OxiClean™ with detergent in the dispenser. Read your HE owner’s manual for instructions
Pre-soak for best results on your toughest stains!
- Fill scoop line to 2 to 4 per 3.8L of water (Line 2 for typical stains, Line 4 for extra tough stains) and mix until completely dissolved
- Submerge stained items in solution after completely dissolved
- Soak for 1-6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak
- Wash as normal